KENCASA will host the 2nd edition of Relay For Life on 10th/11th October 2015.
Each year, more than 4 million people in over 20 countries raise much-needed funds and awareness to save lives from cancer through the Relay For Life movement.
- Organized overnight community fundraising walk
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team make turns walking around the track
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie
- Family- friendly environment for the entire community.
During a relay event, participants and survivors celebrate what they’ve overcome.
We remember people lost to the disease and honor people who have fought or are fighting cancer