Cancer Awareness Walk & Screening at Queen of Apostles Thika Road
Cancer Awareness Centre of Kenya (CACK) have organized a Cancer Awareness and Screening event at Queen of Apostles Catholic Church Opposite Safaripark Hotel on Saturday 19th November 2016 from 7.00am. The event will involve;
1) A 5km Cancer Awareness Walk along the Superhighway
2) Free Screening for reproductive Cancers (Cervical, Prostate and Breast).
3) Cancer education and nutritional talks.
4) Cancer survivors counseling and support.
5) Vitals Checkups (Blood pressure, BMI)
6) Other diseases checkup and diagnosis
There are a number of possible ways that you can show support for this event; by providing us with financial, material, personnel or volunteer support of your time or expertise, or provide facilities for screening and testing. Please contact Margaret on +254 700 299 380, Boniface on +254 719 227 960 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can support our cancer events through Safaricom Lipa Na Mpesa till 302529